Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Forgot How Bad The iPhone Is

I've been an Android-only user for just over a year now - I actually ported my phone number to Google from my old iPhone so that I could take advantage of the deep integration that Google Voice has with that platform. I often switch phones, but I've stayed on the Android platform over the last year.

I need to be familiar with all the different phones, though. And so I bought an iPhone 4 a couple of weeks ago to try it out. And I switched to using only the iPhone 4 when the third party Google Voice apps were re-approved by Apple over the last few days.

And wow, I forgot just how bad the iPhone is at calls. Everything else is perfect. The UI, the screen and the battery life are all hands down superior to any Android phone. But the thing just won't do calls properly.

Miami Dolphins New England Patriots New York Jets

No comments:

Post a Comment